Monday, April 11, 2011

Pre-Wed Course





Yeay!!dah dapat sijil.alhamdulillah, sudah boleh kawen (gatal mode, ahaks) :-)

Last month, I have attended the Pre-Wed Course with my beloved fiance and his sister.
Someone  asked me why I attend this course too early as my BIG day will be at the end 2011.

"Senang.tak payah2 nak kelam kabut di saat akhir. lagipun, byk lagi persiapan yang tak settle".


The speaker mostly dari Jabatan Agama Islam Wilayah Persekutuan (JAWI). They are very inspired, motivated and a bit funny. Dalam gurau2 kasar yang disampaikan, terselit beberapa nasihat dan panduan berguna yang dapat diambil di dalam melayari alam rumahtangga nnt.

From the course, I have add another value information on PRE-WEDDING, WEDDING, MARRIAGE LIFE and BROKEN MARRIAGE LIFE.


Notakaki:Maaf blog telah bersawang agak begitu lama :D

No comments:

My Blog List